We’re based in Sea Road in Sunderland and install blinds throughout the North East of England.
We offer a free survey and free installation. You simply need to choose your blinds and we’ll do the rest. There are no hidden costs.
We have a no quibble guarantee. In the unlikely event that you’re not happy we will do everything in our power to put things right, and won’t give up until you are completely satisfied.
We promise the very highest standards of service and do our very best to fit around your requirements. Our normal service is generally one week, but we can be quicker if required.
We follow these standards and ensure:
- We maintain an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI);
- Users are able to resize copy using their browser;
- We use suitable foreground and background colour combinations;
- We ensure Alt attributes are present and meaningful;
- We ensure hyperlinks are present and meaningful;
- The website is viewable across a number of screen resolutions;
- We provide an alternative to scripts which rely on a user’s device;
The website can be read across a number of platforms and browsers, including mobile and tablet as the website is fully responsive.
The task force of the World Wide Web Consortium, the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), is recognised as providing benchmark standards for web technologies.
The Equality Act 2010, which incorporates the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, is an Act which requires equal access to services by all. Access by you to our online communications is very important to us. If you feel there is room for improvement please feel free to contact us.